Senior Game Producer - Riot Game Operations, Publishing Production
Job Id: REQ-0002046
As a Game Producer, you will manage the relationship between our Riot teams and our external development partners to verify we are making the best possible games. By building relationships and inspiring our developers to collaborate, you will guide quality projects into players hands. You will help improve and influence game development with our partner studios at each stage of production.
As a Senior Game Producer within Riot Game Operations, you will work with external developers to guarantee our portfolio of games are high-quality and fun for players. You will build relationships with developers and teams at Riot. You will ensure that the team is set up for success at every stage of project development. Working as a member of the team, you will encourage knowledge sharing and standard methodologies to ensure we always work at a high standard and are thoughtful partners to our developers. You will ensure that Riot is aware of and able to support game team milestones.
- Operate multiple titles simultaneously across a plethora of platforms and external teams
- Ensure our products are achieving strategic portfolio and business goals
- Guide developers through goals and metric setting and conduct regular product reviews
- Provide updates and visibility on the project status to the leadership team and fellow producers
- Verify each game is tested and hits quality targets
- Partner with the Business Development Lead to ensure all necessary contractual obligations are accounted for and met
- Partner with the Publishing Lead to develop the "go to market" plan
- Partner with the Technical Lead to ensure all necessary technical support is provided
- Build and handle the budget for each game, understanding trade-offs between time, cost, and scope
- 6+ years of experience in Game Production roles
- You have shipped at least one game
- Experience overseeing the full lifecycle of game development
- Understanding of game production, including milestone planning and risk management
- Experience working with external development teams
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Experience developing and shipping games as a Producer in a Game Publishing team
- Experience working on a variety of gaming genres
- Experience working with audience motivations and segmentation
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).