Recruiter II - WWP, Global Marketing Talent Acquisition
Job Id: REQ-0002057
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiter II supporting World Wide Publishing - Global Marketing you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent or Rioters-in-the-wild. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting to attract the top talent for Riot to be able to ship new games, globally, working in partnership with the Client Lead Recruiter accountable for the successful strategy respective of staffing Global Marketing. You should expect to work across a breadth of technical and non-technical fields, including: software, infrastructure, and mobile engineering, production, publishing, communication, business intelligence, and finance. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager for this group.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Stakeholder Management for your assigned business unit
- 4+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with experience working with technical and non-technical professional candidates
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software experience
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable, technical sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to partner with everyone from your coordinator to Product lead
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
- Experience sourcing for Publishing, Communications or Brand professionals
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).