Strategic Sourcing Manager
Job Id: REQ-0002093
Riot's Strategic Sourcing team works with internal stakeholders to find and constructively engage suppliers. We operate across regions and disciplines to negotiate large, critical, and complex deals. From the initial make-versus-buy decision through negotiating and executing the contract, we help deal owners find suppliers who can best ensure our projects succeed.
As Strategic Sourcing Manager, Technology, you’ll report to the Head of Technology Sourcing and will work to be a trusted, collaborative partner with our internal customers and external suppliers. You will work with our technology groups to create agreements and build sourcing strategies for technology goods and services.
- Develop and establish consensus around sourcing strategies for assigned technology commodities through analysis of data and deep engagement with partners
- Structure and negotiate agreements that benefit Riot and wisely spend the money our Players entrust to us
- Develop requests for proposals and bid processes to support our needs while ensuring understanding of project goals and partner success criteria including requirements gathering, bid communications, and bid analysis
- Monitor commodity spend and maintain partner outreach
- 5+ years of experience in corporate procurement/purchasing/sourcing or related roles
- 3+ years of experience with Technology sourcing
- Experience with project management, negotiation, contract management, performing spend analysis, and creating sourcing strategies
- Ability to analyze supplier proposals and model costs for return on investment, total cost of ownership, risk, and overall value - and the communication skills to share that data in a way that resonates with our partners
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain Management
- CPSM or CPM certification
- PMP certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).