Game Producer III - League of Legends, Cross-Initiative
Job Id: REQ-0002142
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a delivery focused Producer on the Cross-Initiative team you will lead a high profile program that will unlock massive player value. Your home will be on League of Legends but you will lead efforts across many organizations in Riot. Some focus areas will be to build work systems that will give visibility into the overall progress of the program, find ways to reduce risk to timely delivery and make sure that teams involved are set up for success. You will report into the Sustainability Initiative Delivery Lead.
- Co-lead a large cross-functional and cross-organization project.
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goals setting.
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects.
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and understanding of basic programming concepts.
- 5+ years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience running programs or projects that span organizational borders.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development process and practices.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).