QA Engineer III (Around Game) - WR
Los Angeles, USA
Job Id: REQ-0002433
As a Quality Assurance Engineer III you will run the QA process for your teams that make features on Riot's products. You will work with software engineers, content developers, artists, producers, project managers, and product leadership to create value for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to do the quality activities at every stage of the software development life cycle that set your teams up for success. Additionally, you will partner with your teams to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. You will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get your work completed.
- Establish the best practices that help ship great products.
- Hold products and product leadership accountable for including quality as a factor in all decisions.
- Improve quality activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Establish the metrics that matter, using data to guide action.
- Help call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation.
- Communicate progress of assigned tasks, and blockers to you and your team's work.
- You're considered an expert on the Voice of the Player
- You understand what it takes to grow a culture of quality across a product team.
- Quality Management: Planning, Assurance, Control, and Improvement.
- Continuous Improvement of your product, discipline and craft.
- Experience applying your expertise to solve systemic problems.
- Experience tasking remote teams daily, and providing feedback on effectiveness.
- 6+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience, with multiple proven product successes.
- Development experience across several platforms; mobile, console, and PC.
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager