Animation Producer (Redsider)
Job Id: 4482
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- Actively looking for projects suitable for the company's core IP, League of Legends, animation adaptation, and expand cooperation resources for related animation projects;
- Control the entire process of project development, be responsible for the creative planning and proposals of film/TV projects, including pre-project positioning, core creative team selection, script development, visual development, and post-production related works;
- Responsible for thorough coordination of the project's management and execution. Supervise the execution of animation production plans, project management, optimize the production process, and set up links for various departments involved in the production process.
- Responsible for creating the production budget control plan. Follow up with the budgeting of the animation projects while controlling the production process under the premise of ensuring the artistic quality of the production.
- Participate in the creation and execution of marketing and promotion strategies.
- Participate in the creation and execution of CP and cross-industry cooperation plans.
- Strong ability of story development.
- Bachelor degree or above; strong learning ability, sincere personality, strong sense of responsibility;
- More than three years of experience in animation production, operation, and management. Familiar with domestic animation industry, and have a keen market insight into the animation industry. Familiar with 2.5D, 2D and 3D animation production process;
- Possess strong team building and team management and operation capabilities, and have certain main creative resources in the animation industry;
- Familiar with the animation production pipeline, have strict logical thinking, good communication skills and excellent execution ability, and have the ability to deal with emergencies;
- Experience in animated film and TV series production is preferred;
- Have enthusiasm for games, movies, and other pan-entertainment industries, and have the willingness to work in this industry for a long time;
- League of Legends players are preferred;
- Working English fluency.
As a Rioter in China, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
To reinforce Riot’s collaborative culture in our China offices, we’ve decided to do away with the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in the region. Titles don’t really matter at any of Riot’s offices, but we chose to take this extra step in our China offices to foster a space where teamwork thrives. We believe that removing this constraint will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won’t need a title at Riot to make an impact.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.