Supervisor, Player Support - NA Regional
Job Id: REQ-0002537
As the Supervisor, Player Support based in LAX, you will lead a team of talented subject matter experts on the Product Support Team, developing clear Objectives, KPI’s Strategies and tactics that will support progression towards the NAOC Player Support team objectives. In addition to helping set the direction for this team, this role will be accountable for the growth and performance of their direct reports, making decisions regarding craft and personal growth trajectories, employment decisions.
NAOC Player Support - Product Support Team helps identify strategies and tactics that drive improvements to NAOC’s processes, guidelines, and methods on how to best respond to player interactions using a combination of qualitative information (from players, front line agents, and other Player Support individuals) and quantitative data for their product.
Additionally, this team supports new product features and events by developing training, creating documentation, and implements changes to processes, guidelines, and procedures that instruct frontline agents how to respond to support tickets
Lastly, handle critical/widely impacting NAOC PS issues from escalations to resolution, working with multiple teams across Riot when necessary.
- Accountable for defining the objectives for the NAOC PS Product Support team that directly support the success of NAOC Player Support goals as a whole.
- Grow and develop the craft and skills of the Rioters on the Product Support team.
- Reinforce the growth and development of Rioters through effective performance management methods and frameworks.
- Ensure the product support team is meeting commitments and deadlines according to set SLAs and working agreements.
- Define team performance expectations, KPIs and objectives that support the overarching goals of NAPS. Develop monthly and quarterly reports providing visibility to the team’s progress.
- 4+ Years experience working in a customer service organization
- 2+ Years in a leadership / management capacity
- 2+ Years experience in project management
- 1+ Years experience in product ownership
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL
- BA / BS Degree preferred
- Experience in assisting the shipping or managing support for at least one game / software product
- Experience working in the gaming, entertainment or tech industry a plus
- Strong familiarity with the product(s) you will be supporting
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).