Sr. Software Engineer, Game-features - Global Esports
Job Id: REQ-0002608
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Esports Game Features Team, you'll be on a team changing the way fans of our current and future esports watch and interact with the sport. We have only scratched the surface of what esports can be; the work that you do will directly affect the sustainability, story-telling and fan experience of our professional leagues. We are looking for someone who can bring a variety of experience to our games that will impact the way fans experience them during live broadcasts.
You will be part of the Game Features team in Global Esports, reporting to the Senior Manager, Software Engineering.
- Build player-facing experiences that expand and enhance our fan experience
- Contribute to technical direction, design and implementation
- Contribute to code maintainability, quality, monitoring, operational excellence, and documentation
- 5+ years of game industry experience or equivalent in Software Engineering
- Expertise in C++
- Collaborative mindset and experience working with other disciplines
- Familiarity with game development engines such as Unity, Unreal, and/or proprietary engines
- Familiarity with building game content tools and pipelines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).