Player Growth Intern (MBA) - Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0002758
At Riot, Player Growth is responsible for the outcome of growing Riot’s player base, usually working directly on a game team, by building and shipping features and systems that drive the players to trial and stay in Riot’s games.
Player growth works end-to-end in defining and understanding player audience needs, identifying opportunities to satisfy those needs through product and content, building and shipping features and systems, and finally measuring performance and iterating.
Player Growth folks work cross-functionally alongside production, design, art, engineering, QA, and insights team members to deliver high quality products and features for players.
- Evaluate existing Wild Rift features to identify product opportunities with underserved audience segments and regions
- Perform analysis on Wild Rift’s growth features in acquisition, onboarding, and early lifecycle retention to determine areas of focus for iteration
- Perform sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities
- Communicate strategic recommendations to stakeholders and product leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Management Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience working with growth-oriented functions such as acquisition, onboarding, retention, funnel optimization, or similar, either through product development, paid/user acquisition, or e-commerce
- Knowledge and active usage of mobile games and mobile apps
- Experience working with remote development partners/teams, especially based in Asia
- Experience working in software development, preferably Agile
- Experience working in matrixed teams
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Applications close January 10th 11:59PM and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.