Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology & Design (Live Games)
Job Id: REQ-0002785
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports through the annual League of Legends World Championship - the most widely viewed and followed esport event in the world. We’re continuing to evolve League while delivering new experiences to players with Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runterra, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift. Riot is also expanding into the world of multimedia with the forthcoming release of the animated series, Arcane. In short - it’s an exciting time to be a “Rioter.
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition - Technology & Design reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will build staffing strategies supporting our disciplines required to ship and operate some of the most-played games in the world. You'll lead, manage, and mentor groups of recruiters and sourcers supporting technical and design hiring. This team supports recruiting across League of Legends, TFT, and Wild Rift. We are seeking a strong leader, who is able to communicate and navigate with senior-level business leaders and to act as a valuable business advisor in partnership with our HRBP partners using data, market-knowledge and experience.
- Manage a balanced and productive recruiting team with 5+ direct reports, contract and FTE
- Partner with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and build collaborative, productive relationships, with a focus on technology and design organizations
- Set staffing strategy across your product group and achieve hiring outcomes that match your title's business goals
- Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Report on hiring performance against your client's staffing plans
- Contribute to the growth and health of the Talent Acquisition group, lead projects to enhance our capabilities
- 6+ years of experience in a talent acquisition capacity
- 2+ years of experience delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global technology organization
- 2+ years mentoring and developing talent
- 1+ years experience managing a talent acquisition team
- Experience building and presenting compelling, data-informed business cases
- Experience fostering meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses
- Solid knowledge of contemporary sourcing techniques as well as research and outreach tools
- Well experienced with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration regulations and best practices
- Articulate, able to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Knowledge of CRM and HRIS systems such as Salesforce and Workday
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and relevant talent markets
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.