Product Manager III - Desktop Experiences
Job Id: REQ-0002802
As a Product Manager III on the Desktop Experiences team in Player Platform, you'll join a multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering software and experiences for hundreds of millions of players globally, and in support our current and future products. You will translate player and game developer needs into plans for desktop experiences and consider how those experiences will work across all of Riot's channels: desktop, mobile, web, and console.
You will report to the Manager, Product Management for the Desktop Experiences team.
- Work with other product and design leaders to push forward a unified multichannel Player Experience vision aligned with Riot's mission to be the most player-focused company in the world.
- Lead a channel team's product life-cycle from product strategy through delivery and release
- Take lead on coordinating select feature spaces that need to be cohesive across all of our platform owned channels (desktop, mobile, web, and consoles)
- Translate opportunities into a well defined and prioritized backlog
- Manage the team's agile process and provide focus to teams sprint goals
- Coordinate with other teams at Riot who are delivering pieces of the player experience so that organizational lines are invisible to players
- Develop and implement release plans that bring together many dependencies, disciplines and business units while considering the complex global nature of Riot's business
- Work with and be informed by data and analytics to understand your users
- 5+ years of professional experience leading product for large scale software products serving a global audience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with design, and technology disciplines to deliver against production plans
- Demonstrated experience in producing inspiring visions for products.
- Experience managing the technical and release side of software backlogs and roadmaps
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft)
- Have lead product for platforms that power consumer experiences
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including newest trends and events
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.