Talent Acquisition Specialist Tech
Job Id: REQ-0002838
Reporting to the Manager of EU Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist Tech will manage and execute against workforce planning goals for their function, through the full life-cycle recruiting process, as well as execute recruitment on assigned positions ad hoc.
- Collaborate with the business throughout the recruitment process & manage the full recruitment cycle to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Source candidates through innovative methods including targeted advertising, advanced boolean logic applications, diversity networks and events.
- Responsible for tracking and performing against TA team and individual metrics.
- Champion enhancing the candidate's experience and the employer branding.
- Report on recruitment activity on a weekly basis and ad hoc as required.
- Establish and maintain meaningful, trusted relationships with leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders internally & externally.
- Ensure compliance across all stages of the recruitment process.
- Actively engage in our diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- 3+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting preferably within a fast paced/high growth company.
- 3+ years of experience in hiring for technical roles including Frontend and Backend, Full Stack, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Software Development.
- Proven experience in leveraging data to drive the recruitment strategy for assigned roles.
- Fluency in any additional language is a plus
- Experience working with Greenhouse and Workday
For this role, you will find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and flexible benefits fund.
Let’s Thrive Together
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!