Game Producer II - League of Legends, Pre-Production SRE
Job Id: REQ-0002930
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Producer on the Pre-Production SRE team, you will partner with the Engineering and Tech Leads to drive an SRE-style team forward in their development of tooling and infrastructure for running services, capacity management, environment management, and monitoring and alerting. You will set the product direction, manage the day-to-day work, and be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing initiative leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Service Operations Delivery Lead.
- Lead a development team that owns and develops tooling and infrastructure for running League of Legends.
- Identifying and driving increased efficiency in how we do development through simplification, standardization, and automation.
- Ensure that the internal tools and infrastructure that the team owns keep running smoothly.
- Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goal setting.
- Assess the team's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge, problem-solving skills, and understanding of basic programming concepts.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development processes and practices.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations.
- Experience working with SRE, DevOps, or software operations engineering teams.
- Experience working with teams building software for internal users.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).