Producer III, Delivery Lead - Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0002977
As a Senior Producer at Riot, you'll work with a team of accomplished developers and guide efforts to ship creative core game modes on the In Game initiative. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players' hands. You'll lead teams to concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Senior Producer spanning across the core game modes team, you'll be the Delivery Lead managing the output and efficiency of the development team. You will partner with product leads across both teams to ensure prioritization and holistic delivery of the content. You will ensure that the work system is set up to ensure that execution hits delivery timelines at the quality bar players expect. You will report to the Operations Director of Wild Rift. You will ensure that our teams are right-sized for our commitments and surface mismatches that may cause risk.
- Collaborate with Product Owners for Game Systems, Controls and new In Game features to align prioritization of content
- Ensure content execution through maintaining work systems which include making commitments, managing risk, tracking progress, product review by stakeholders, and quality validation
- Develop accountability rituals wherein teams make commitments, review their commitments/delivery and hold each other accountable, celebrate successes, and learn from failures
- Validate the product roadmap utilizing historical data and projection methods
- Collaborate with our partners across Tencent, League PC, Publishing and League of Legends: Wild Rift to achieve commitments and develop more efficient delivery pipelines
- Develop systems to ensure problems with delivery are regularly and quickly diagnosed and addressed
- Ensure stakeholders and customers are always up-to-date on risks to delivery, product, and quality and hold them to account to taking appropriate action
- Work daily with direct reports through management, mentoring, and coaching to facilitate their growth and effective fulfillment of their role within the initiative
- 4+ years of experience shipping games and features in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience with live games and regular patch cadences
- Excellent communication skills, empathetic collaborator, excellent partner management
- Experience building frameworks and production pipelines
- Familiarity with production process (kanban, scrum, waterfall) and tools (Jira, structure, Airtable)
- Experience making mobile games and/or games as a service
- Knowledge of the MOBA genre, League of Legends, or competitive gaming
- Experience leading teams and coaching team members.
- Fluent in Mandarin
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).