Live Operations Producer II - Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0002981
As a Live Ops Producer II for League of Legends: Wild Rift, You will help refine and promote our live services strategy to help ensure Wild Rift and its services are consistently delivered across the globe.
Reporting to the Product Operations Initiative, you will demonstrate your service delivery capabilities and influencing skills in an operations environment. You will partner with product managers, delivery managers and other technical leaders across Riot and its Partners in order to provide a consistent, healthy live service. You are dedicated to finding creative new ways to handle incidents, problems and changes to both protect players from outages but also allow engineers to do what they do best and provide players with awesome new content and features.
- Champion the delivery of our service operations capability and recommend initiatives to collectively improve technical operations at Riot
- Build and establish essential business relationships with partners and customers
- Engage with product teams to define their live service and provide consultation on how they can maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- Develop and track ongoing deliverables of the live environment and services to the partners of your product
- Participate in on-call escalations and guide teams who are on-call to restore services to players
- A minimum of 3 years experience running and delivering both established and new services in a live environment
- Experience implementing or refining ITIL Service Operations/DevOps practices in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing and guiding teams through compelling communications, demonstrating operational excellence, empathetic partnership and leading with domain expertise
- Ability to present and share information across a wide array of technical expertise and senior members of the organization
- Resourcefulness in project management and prioritization frameworks for both people and systems
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.