Job Id: REQ-0003008
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Human Resource Business Partner, you will support the Brazilian Office through a time of growth. You will be working locally and with HQ to fulfill Brazil´s People needs. You act as the go-to resource for all things related to talent management and People Ops. You work on developing, evolving and rolling out talent programs that’ll help Rioters thrive. You drive aligned, data-informed talent decisions by acting as a strategist, coach, culture evangelist, talent steward, and designer/deployer of tools and programs that turn Rioter potential into performance and results.
- As HR Business Partner, you will serve as a partner to the Brazil team, work alongside the leadership on various People related programs such as Organizational Design, Performance Management, Talent Planning, Team Health.
- Talent Acquisition: Develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in great talents acquisition for Riot. Will conduct interviews and lead the process end-to-end, being the responsible for the onboard of new talents. You will also develop effective relationships within the organization and with the hiring community, increasing your influence and impact in the recruiting process.
- Culture: will be responsible to coordinate our Engagement Survey (GRS) efforts, supporting the analysis of results, discussing them with the leadership and proposing actions plans. You will have to build a trustable and transparent communication channel with Rioters speaking out, as part of our culture of raising the flag for pains and opportunities. On top of that, you will execute our annual calendar of cultural events, planning and organizing our celebrations milestones.
- Training and Development: Research and assist in the development and implementation of training programs which will unlock Rioters’ potential to transform players' experience.
- Performance: Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation tools.
- Work closely with Riot Central to provide leaders input into L&D, comp, benefits and other people related programs based on needs identified
- People Ops: manage our HR outsourcing responsible for payroll, admission, dismissal, time tracker, between others. Manage and communicate the local benefits and perks programs. Always be tuned to new practices, propose and implement ideas aligned with our culture and strategies..
- Facilities: Manage our vendors that will support you in everything related to office management. Ensure that our office structure is running well, from maintenance to catering. Give all the support that managers and Rioters need to execute an event, training or celebration.
- 5 years of experience in an HR generalist/business partner or specialist role with progression
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology or relevant field; or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, collaboration and drive orientation.
- Experience working with or supporting diverse communities and navigating cultural nuances
- Experience supporting creative teams in entertainment, publishing, gaming, or tech companies
- Medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Pension Plan with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Bonus compensation plan according employee annual performance
- Meal voucher and office catering
- Yearly budget for education support (books, training, workshops)
- Scholarship support (after 12 months at Riot and according to employee’s development plan aligned with your manager)
- Child-care aid (for employee's child until 2 years old)
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).