Executive Assistant - Entertainment, China
Job Id: 4521
Executive Assistant, Entertainment, China
(employment contract with Redside, a subsidiary company of Riot China)
At Riot, we work every day to make it better to be a player. But being a player doesn't stop at the end of a game anymore. As the gaming landscape continues to collide with entertainment, we're building a new team to bring Riot's IPs to players around the world in new ways, and invite new audiences into the fold. This team will imagine and develop custom IP experiences and products - animation, interactive narratives, consumer products, and beyond - that deepen players' and fans' connections to the universe we've created. In collaboration with teams across the organization, this team will aim to show players and the world that entertainment now starts with games.
As Executive Assistant, reporting to the Managing Director, Riot Entertainment, China, you will work with the Managing Director and the China Entertainment team to handle the daily management of complex work-flows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, internal team communications, logistical planning for meetings, calendaring and coordination of travel, business matters, and strategic projects. You will create necessary communications to important partners on behalf of your group.
- Manage logistics on behalf of the China Entertainment team including: booking travel (hotel/airfare), team events/offsite planning, payment, expenses, etc.
- Manage calendars, coordinate events, and host high-profile groups of visitors and guests
- Develop an understanding of the group and Riot's priorities and commitments to ensure the executive's and the team's productivity daily
- Contribute to problem definition, solution option generation, design, and change management
- Communication between teams; donning white gloves to handle sensitive information
- Confirm goals for meetings and recommend participants and best approaches
- 5+ years as an Executive/Team Assistant, including 2+ years of supporting Senior Leadership experience.
- BA degree or above
- Organizational dexterity with executive and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the company
- Sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Results/action oriented with project management skills
- Google Workplace expert
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!