Brand Manager II, VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0003119
As Brand Manager II, VALORANT, reporting to the Senior Manager, Publishing VALORANT, you'll help build brand strategy and go-to-market plans for VALORANT in North America and Oceania (NA/OCE). You'll lead the development of campaigns and activations designed to create meaningful connections with players in NA/OCE. You will work with diverse teams in the Los Angeles office and partners across the globe to achieve marketing campaigns that express the global brand strategy of VALORANT in our regions.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Publishing - VALORANT, NA/OCE and work with a team of peers in VALORANT publishing.
Based in our Los Angeles HQ, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our player-first obsession, rejection of convention, and appetite for excellence. Riot Games is dedicated to creating best-in-class experiences that advance player culture.
- Develop brand, product, and comms strategies, and building and delivering go-to-market plans, for VALORANT in NA/OCE
- Orchestrate an integrated team of peer Experts and act as the group's liaison for collaborating across the Riot organization
- Inform/brief and guide creative output from ideation to exploration, and then ensure final delivery and execution of campaigns
- Manage local market expertise and oversee the agreement of global POVs
- Evaluate, advocate, and create programs that help to accomplish your team's POV on growing VALORANT in NA/OCE
- 5+ years of professional brand management experience in a marketing department
- Hands-on experience creating marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value in unique ways
- Firm understanding of brand building and brand strategy, especially in the context of gaming and entertainment
- Prior experience managing the interplay amongst the marketing funnel, creative output, and paid media fundamentals to achieve brand management goals
- Demonstrated ability to be creative in your approaches to work
- Master communicator - Able to distill complex ideas into easy to understand concepts and directions
- Risk taker - Instead of being paralyzed by the unknown, you'd rather try and find out what it takes to make dreams a reality
- Prior advertising strategy/content groups experience a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.