People Program Manager
Job Id: REQ-0003173
The Workplace Experience Team at Riot is just that - Rioters' experience in the workplace. We are a diverse group of disciplines focused on how Rioters engage with our workplace. This includes Physical Security for our safety; Facilities Operations for our buildings, maintenance; Food and Events programs for daily engagement; Media Systems for our collaboration, presentations, and entertainment; and Occupancy Planning, to help us understand how we occupy our world, and ways to improve it.
The People Program Manager (Workplace Experience), reporting to the Engagement Programs Manager, will build programs to help Rioters feel proud to work at Riot, support Riot's culture, and help Rioters achieve amazing player experiences. You will operate within strategy, priorities, budgets, constraints, and scope to set while receiving input from Riot partners such as recruiting, talent, Riot executives, and other heads of departments.
- Coordinate and organize execution of work within the Workplace Experience programs team
- Coordinate work and partner with vendors and groups within Riot
- Manage multiple projects for campus programs
- Coordinate with finance, sourcing, and other Riot partners to engage with vendors and make purchases
- Assist the Workplace Experience program manager in identifying and prioritizing opportunities
- Help maintain standards for on campus programs
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience directly managing programs or projects, preferably campus or employee engagement programs
- Experience prioritizing and completing project-based work
- Experience gathering and analyzing data
- Experience managing projects, ad-hoc work, and multiple completing deadlines
- Experience working with and on cross-functional teams
- B.A. or B.S.
- Familiarity with Google Suite
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.