Talent Acquisition Manager - University Hiring
Job Id: REQ-0003200
Riot's People Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it's our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager - University Hiring, you'll drive the small but nimble team seeking the best interns schools have to offer. Academic pipelines provide a diverse pool of candidates that fuel our teams and the games we produce. You'll help lead the team to hire 100-150 interns, each summer, while aiding in full-cycle recruitment yourself. Once here you'll support the team with the summer program focused on education and growing our next fulltime Rioters. You'll own university relationships, growing our presence with top programs in Computer Science, Game Design/Development, Art, MBAs and more. You will report into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition.
- Build pipelines of intern candidates following priorities for the Business
- Personal, tailored communication with candidates and prospective Rioters
- Collaborate with the various Recruiting teams to understand business needs of the product
- Build relationships with HBCUs and HSIs to create more awareness and access to the Games Industry
- Evaluate candidates and present talent for consideration to the various hiring managers
- Work with various professional organizations to drive a pipeline to our student programs
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and work on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Evaluate and measure the success of the hiring pipelines and student programs and present to partners
- 4+ years experience in University Recruiting, with experience working in technical roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Full cycle recruitment
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Seasonal overnight travel up to 10-15%
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.