Manager, Video Production - Global Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0003259
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, Global Marketing Creative was born to better support all of our Creative Marketing needs, globally.
As Video Production Lead, Global Marketing Creative, you will report to the Head of Video Production, Global Marketing Creative. You’ll set the vision and goals for how video fits into your product’s Marketing Campaigns. You will promote collaboration across multiple disciplines, applying your experience producing all genres of video including CG, Live Action and Gameplay. Your experience will allow you to manage multiple overlapping productions and will help us develop resonant, caring videos for a passionate audience of players around the world.
- Oversee multiple production projects concurrently, set budgets, oversee every level of content creation with both internal and external partners
- Collaborate with your Marketing Product team(s) to determine video needs across multiple publishing campaigns
- Maintain a transparent relationship with all Product Marketing, Development, Legal, Finance, Loc and Regional teams to ensure a truly global experience
- Lead the Assigned Product or cross product (and future Assigned Products) video production team’s workflows including hands-on creative development; work directly with creative leads, brand managers, artists, writers, visual designers, producers, sound and visual effects artists; listen and respond to pitches and ensure that only top quality content is delivered to players
- Foster and maintain relationships with top agencies, directors, producers and the production community at-large to keep Video Production in the know and equipped with the most advanced tools and tech
- Produce quality projects on time and on budget, ensuring that both internal and external partners look forward to working with you again
- Manage the careers and mentor FTE and Woarior Production staff, supporting them in their efforts to produce quality projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience managing contractors or full-time employees
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Video Production through 8+ years of previous experience at Studios, Creative Agencies, Vendors, or Game Marketing teams
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Comms and Channels
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Favro, Smartsheets, Shotgun, FTrack, Frame.IO) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving
Relationship to Games:
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.