CRM Operations Associate
Job Id: REQ-0003297
Riot Games is looking for a CRM Operations Associate to join the Global Channel Publishing team. You will help develop marketing campaigns and provide support to ensure our CRM platform is updated and functioning. You will work with our Martech team and product marketing teams, ensuring that our CRM platform is contributing to their goals.
You will sit on the CRM team within Global Channel Publishing, within Worldwide Publishing. You will partner with the Martech lead and CRM lead to understand team priorities, and will collaborate closely with product marketing teams to ensure their goals are met.
- Develop and execute lifecycle campaigns to improve player engagement, reduce churn, and increase lifetime value
- Identify and apply best practices to campaign measurement and analysis
- Work with in-house creative team and external agencies to produce assets for campaigns
- Support implementation of multi-channel CRM / lifecycle campaigns
- Provide regular updates on campaign effectiveness and performance along with recommendations for future improvements
- 3+ years experience working in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing
- A strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Swrve
- Working knowledge of Ampscript, SQL, and HTML
- Experience with email marketing best practices
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Prior experience working with live service games or streaming services a huge plus
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.