Systems Engineer Intern (6 to 9 months)
Job Id: REQ-0003306
As a Systems Engineer Intern within the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) team, you'll report to the team's Engineering Manager. The internship is planned for 6 - 9 months on a full time basis. You will work with other engineers on the team to manage, deploy and improve tools and infrastructure supporting League of Legends and its players around the world.
- Develop tools to manage and deploy infrastructure supporting League of Legends
- Authorized to work in Ireland
- Available on a full time basis for the period of the internship
- Completed or currently completing a BS in Computer Science (or equivalent program); equivalent experience will also qualify
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Unix/Linux shell or Python
- Familiarity with Unix or Linux systems administration work
- Familiarity with orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Familiarity with infrastructure management tools such as Terraform
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Riot Internship program are paid
- Commuting allowance
- In case of relocation we pay for your accommodation during the first 4 weeks
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- Access to company events
- PTO prorated
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.