Senior Recruiter (Contract) - Publishing Operations
Job Id: 4392
This role will focus on hiring Technical and Production talent within the business units of Global Marketing & Operations.
As a Contract Senior Recruiter reporting to our Senior Recruiting Manager you will work on an array of roles for our Publishing within which you’ll focus on the Global Player Support, Operations, and Global Marketing line of business. You will partner with our Chief Marketing Officer and our HR Business Partner team to develop global talent acquisition strategies, plug into our talent mapping and succession planning programs, and work with our sourcing function to attract diverse talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are a part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting, acting as a client lead and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot's continued growth. This position is fully remote.
- Partner with our Business Leaders and HR teams to develop a diverse talent attraction strategy to meet our goals
- Prioritize headcount asks with the business monthly
- Work with other recruiters and sourcers to produce and improve hiring outcomes
- Review and qualify incoming applicants and produce passive pipeline for assigned roles
- Full-cycle Candidate Management
- Report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to Talent Acquisition, the Global Marketing leadership team, and our HR Business Partners weekly
- 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on Global Marketing talent acquisition (ex.Game Publishing and Marketing, Production, Engineering) roles
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- 2+ years of experience leading talent acquisition for a Global Games Marketing operation
- Experience supporting publishing, technology, marketing, and creative roles
- Experience recruiting across time zones, and within live event production
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).