Brand Manager II - Global Marketing, Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0003482
As a Brand Manager for the global Wild Rift publishing team, you will report to the Manager, Brand Management and lead global publishing projects for the LoL: Wild Rift brand.
You will work with teams of creatives, producers, designers, agency partners, and other Riot Games teams to create and deploy industry-leading campaigns for Wild Rift globally.
Your work will help shape global fan perception of the brand and ensure that our publishing work complements the product in creating an amazing player experience for our players. You will work with the creative and communications teams in developing brand strategy, campaign planning, campaign management and creative stewardship. You will oversee one or multiple streams of work creating marketing campaigns that achieve results for Wild Rift.
- Support the global performance of the Wild Rift brand through overseeing multiple campaigns
- Help develop high-quality global content and campaigns
- Partner with the communications and social media teams to provide evergreen content programs
- Partner with insights on research programs and provide analysis that guides global publishing planning
- Manage brand marketing budgets for owned campaigns, partnering with production to delivering projects on time, and on budget
- 4+ years experience in brand management or agency equivalent role
- Mine audience insights and translate them into relevant creative briefs
- Experience partnering with international teams to build brands
- Experience leading agency partners in delivering successful results for your brand
- Passion for gaming and an excitement for the future of the industry
- Experience with branding and developing 360 campaigns
- Knowledge of creative production process
- Understanding of global gaming, mobile gaming and lifestyle marketing trends
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.