Brand Manager, LoL PC
Job Id: REQ-0003476
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager, LoL PC, you will design and implement marketing strategy, drive creative campaigns and initiatives that maximize player experience for LoL. This includes planning, roadmap management, content delivery, and communications with Central (LA) stakeholders. You will help elevate the branding of LoL in Korea and ensure successful delivery of marketing contents and campaigns by working with the internal teams and third-party agencies.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Plan KR resonant marketing & brand campaigns for League players.
- Establish KPIs to consistently improve marketing performance.
- Discover and present monetization, promotion channels/content opportunities that are suitable for the KR marketing environment.
- Manage the publishing roadmap & results and align them with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with both game publishing/development teams and agencies to execute effective and exciting marketing strategies.
- Core gamer: You have played League of Legends and are deeply immersed in it. You should possess in-depth knowledge about the game development as well as the overall elements that surround a game. (e.g. lore, art, game music, etc.)
- Experienced: You have 5+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in digital/online marketing.
- Bilingual (English speaker): You are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Clear communicator: You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to convert a large amount of information into a clear message and utilize it to persuade players and colleagues.
- Player-focused: You are a member of the gaming community, and know about all the ins-and-outs of the gaming culture in Korea; you deeply understand that game publishing achievement is driven by player sentiments and feedback. You are always open to player feedback.
- Strategic mindset: you are well-organized to track milestones and help the team achieve its common goal. You are also detail-oriented to identify the progress, risks, and priorities of each stage and promptly update the team.
Note : Please submit your resume in both Korean and English.