Executive Recruiter - Studios, Publishing, and General & Administrative
Job Id: REQ-0001638
A Recruiter at Riot partners with their business to guide the entire hiring process. We develop an understanding of teams and roles, manage hiring partners, serve as a brand ambassador for all Riot products, and provide an outstanding candidate experience.
As Executive Recruiter, reporting to our Senior Manager, Executive Search, your impact on Riot's business will be vast. You will hire executives across all disciplines and functions, working in partnership with our most senior leaders developing our in production products across our portfolio, including League of Legends, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, R&D, Esports, and Entertainment, globally. You will be an expert at your craft comprising all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management, complex offer negotiations, and executive onboarding. You will be exceptional at counseling executive talent and business leaders to make well-informed decisions. You will think broadly and implement strategies to engage, assess, and close qualified candidates to help us reach our bold goals.
- Source executive-level candidates, build talent pipelines, and achieve an immaculate candidate experience from start to finish
- Partner with your peers to establish enterprise wide executive search practices and process
- Work with company executives on strategy and prioritization of roles
- Provide detailed pipeline and progress updates to vested partners across the company
- Work with team-members and partner with vendors on recruiting strategy, talent mapping, and process improvement projects
- Participate in the screening and interview process for executive candidates
- 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruitment
- 5+ years executive search experience in technology, product, and G&A
- 5+ years experience managing, advising, and building relationships across partner groups in different departments
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience presenting data and its effects in a concise manner
- Experience creating inclusive search strategies in consideration of talent goals
- Experience cultivating relationships with candidates and clients in a global business environment.
- Experience supporting game development roles
- Experience recruiting for live products at scale
- Experience with complex visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).