Brand Manager -WR
Job Id: REQ-0003490
Brand Management at Riot, like everything else at Riot, is focused on our players and fans. Our philosophy is that the brand at Riot exists to ensure trust, to help inspire interest and to provide meaning for all things that we do - this includes the Riot Brand, League of Legends MOBA, League of Legends esports and our other games.
As Brand Manager for League of Legends: Wild Rift, you will lead the daily operations for all core brand and campaign management efforts, driving opportunities that inspire the next generation of League of Legends fans around the world. You'll be working closely with a team of fellow gamers and creative professionals to develop the regional campaign strategy for all Wild Rift moments – from small to large – and the associated player experiences that guide our global cross discipline publishing team to achieve player resonant marketing. You will work with our global brand management teams and local publishers to create cohesive, outstanding and goal-hitting experiences for our players. Additionally, you will contribute to the evolution of our core brand against a diverse and evolving global market landscape.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of campaign strategy and player journeys for all regional Wild Rift’s marketing beats.
- Guide successful execution of campaign and initiative development within the team - producing outstanding creative experiences that innovate marketing in the games industry.
- Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with organizational goals, target audience and core brand strategy for Wild Rift.
- Be a key source of information about all player-facing contents in the China market, and act as a nexus of publishing knowledge and communication.
- Provide marketing insight and guidance to Product teams, advocating for the results of publishing activity and contributing positively to team culture.
- Be a strategic partner between the product team and Riot’s worldwide publishing organization - encouraging successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership.
- Coordinate complex schedules across a variety of time zones, arrange meeting, and manage publishing calendar to support internal and partner usage
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in campaign planning, development and successful execution
- Experience both driving results and improving brand resonance.
- Intimate knowledge of the fast-moving global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations and trends and how they impact our business
- Fluent in Chinese and English, and can drive collaboration across language and culture
- Experience building communication frameworks between teams - with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements.
- Hardcore gamer. Rich experiences in mobile gaming, including League of Legends: Wild Rift and other popular mobile games in China
- Experience working on cross platform products
- Experience working on cultural brands that serve passionate audiences
- Experience working on products at all stages of development
- Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals
- Organizational management skills