Game Producer II - Legends of Runeterra (12 month contract)
Job Id: 4593
As a Producer at Riot, you’ll work with a team of accomplished developers, producers, and creatives and help connect project deliverables and track tasks with a diverse team and unify production delivery needs across initiatives and crafts. These teams work both independently and in conjunction with each other and you will work to help to keep them organized and on track, aligning them on scope and timing and while facilitating the highest levels of quality and efficient communication. You will need to do this for both single and multiple projects at times.
Legends of Runeterra (LoR) is Riot’s collectible card game featuring beloved Champions from the League of Legends universe. Reporting to the Gameplay Delivery Lead, you have a finger on a pulse of the details of the delivery, and a passion for completion and organization, with an ability to understand the needs of different teams and compassion for their challenges.
- Drive the organization and delivery of team’s feature work
- Ensure team’s work matches overall Project priorities and goals
- Responsible for communicating team staffing needs
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years experience in production, leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience with and understanding of various project management methodologies/tools (e.g - Agile, Scrum, Lean, Confluence suite of tools)
- Has shipped games, focusing on tactical delivery, or equivalent experience
- Experience with gathering information for and creating presentations and sharing information
- Comfort and understanding of various project management methodologies and tools (like agile, scrum, lean, Excel, Google Sheets, and the Confluence suite of tools)
- Experience working in a Live Game environment