Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players’ hands. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
If you're looking for a video production role please check out our Esports and Video Production openings.
- An industry vet: your years of XP in game production and creative design help you easily navigate a labyrinth of creative and technical requirements, forecasting obstacles that could otherwise trip you up en route to content delivery
- A master problem solver: you take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions
- A team player: while you’re a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you inspire others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in crisis
- Goal oriented: you actualize visions through capable team management, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress; you connect player engagement efforts to broader vision and understand how to create content players will like and share over and over again
- A gamer: your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, from which computer to pick up to where you live (dat FiOS); you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day
- Oversee multiple production projects at once, helping set vision while creating alignment for all levels of content creation, recruiting new talent, and leading fellow Rioters
- Lead prodigiously talented dev teams while getting your hands dirty in creative development, working directly with writers, sound and visual designers, producers, and visual effects artists to listen and respond to pitches as you ensure that Riot releases only top quality content
- Inform and build features roadmaps, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers and ship content to players
- Act as product owner on a variety of creative content while organizing daily standups to coordinate team members, manage backlogs, and work with other customers and stakeholders throughout Riot
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.