Director, Talent Acquisition
Job Id: REQ-0003674
The Riot Talent Acquisition (TA) team is looking for a strategic leader to support our growing hiring needs in the Asia Pacific region, including offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Shanghai, and Seoul. Riot's mission is to be the most player-focused gaming company in the world. To achieve our mission, we must reflect the ideas, experiences and backgrounds of our players. Our organization enables our mission by attracting outstanding talent and ensuring every Rioter has experiences that allow them to grow as members of our team. You will report directly to the Head of TA.
As Riot's Senior Manager of TA - APAC you will create strategies that attract and allow us to hire great people. You will work in collaboration with the Head of TA to establish the vision, strategy, and goals for the TA teams that will build the teams in these regions; essential to Riot's international growth strategy. This will include leading a growing TA team of 10+, driving the hiring and onboarding process / experience strategy, and aligning goals and approach with leadership across Riot while driving results. This role will be located in either Shanghai or Singapore.
- Create a TA strategy / approach focused on Riot's APAC growth strategy to meet all workforce needs by attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- Develop recruiting strategy, business plan, budget, forecast and manage to annual plan
- Create cost-effective recruiting strategies on behalf of our partners
- Partner with TA Operations to evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and positive candidate experience.
- Work with the recruiting programs teams to shape initiatives specific to the regions aimed at building diverse talent pools and support Riot in delivering our diversity and inclusion goals
- Create a roadmap and communicate progress / projects that support the strategy with leaders and peers
- Develop a team of TA professionals including recruiting managers, recruiters, and recruiting coordinators
- Lead and mentor recruiting team
- Establish organization structure and operating model to optimize for performance
- Navigate the team to success through metrics, feedback (candidate, team, hiring manager) and strategic roadmap journey
- Guide accountability and metrics for TA team, ensure projects or change management is accomplished in response
- Refine and manage recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation comply with all legal requirements and guidelines
- Optimize our metrics-based approach to ensure that our goals are achieved on time and within budget
- Design the appropriate processes, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team
- Enhance understanding of Finance, People Team, and business leaders to improve workforce planning based on the most acute needs of the business by assessing pipeline and projecting talent needs
- Be a recruiting advisor and partner to the Executive team and be an essential driver of recruiting excellence across the organization
- Partner with functional VPs and Directors to understand their long- and short-term people resourcing needs, including industry/function trends and forecasting
- Work with other People Team leaders to align goals and processes related to TA, such as compensation, diversity, and analytics
- Oversee efforts to strengthen our DE&I strategy with an acute focus on the recruiting process
- Manage vendor relationships, including quarterly/annual review, RFPs, social responsibility, etc.
- Oversee the approach to all communications
- Lead and implement employer branding strategies and refine our value proposition as our business evolves
- Stay present with industry best practices and trends
- Oversee Riot's essential strategic partnerships with local organizations, including finding new opportunities, ensuring success measures are tracked and communicated, and ensuring causes and goals are in alignment
- 10+ years of experience working in TA
- 6+ years of management experience leading a team of scale
- Experience in a TA leadership role
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!