Senior Manager, Global People Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003724
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make great talent decisions for the thousands of Rioters spread throughout >20 different offices throughout the world. We contribute our expertise in areas such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, labor relations, etc., etc., so that all Rioters can flourish!
As the Senior Manager, Global People Operations, you will lead a global organization that acts as the frontline & concierge for all People-related questions and needs. Your goal: make it easier to find answers and make necessary personnel data changes in People systems, so the Rioters your team supports can spend more time focusing on making amazing games for players. Though a simply stated goal, you’ll likely find this to be a challenging, complex, and rewarding space where you’ll get to develop and define Riot’s approach to operating a growing and global workforce.
- Inbound Inquiry Mgmt: Manages a global team responsible for delivering a high-touch, customer-oriented approach to fielding, and resolving or routing all inbound, People-related inquiries coming from current and prospective Rioters, WOARiors & Vendors, and utilizing case-management approach to track and ensure inquiry resolution.
- Process Improvement: Simplifies People processes, with the ultimate goal of lessening the amount of work or complexity Rioters are required to navigate in order to accomplish given People outcomes.
- Process Automation: Identifies and drives requirements for additional improvements to either eliminate or further streamline manual processes.
- Process Documentation: Documents all People processes, maintains process overview records for both internal (within People / Enterprise) and external (for Rioter) consumption
- Process Localization: Translates applicable legal and regulatory requirements into system or process requirements.
- Process Instrumentation: Partners w/ People Analytics team to develop, maintain and improve inbound inquiry resolution KPIs
- People Channel Mgmt: Works with comms and other relevant teams to design and execute global Riot-facing channel strategy for People team (ie: how we manage the official People team intranet page(s), Slack, etc.)
- Onboarding POC: Manages a global team responsible for acting as a single point of contact for all hired but not-yet-started Rioters and contingent employees, managing all required onboarding processes and communication, including with other Enterprise and within-People teams.
- Talent Transaction Mgmt: Directly manages all talent system transactions globally, including all piecemeal and mass HRIS & contingent staffing work systems transactions (ex: requisition opening & changes, compensation changes, promos, transfers, etc.)
- Document Mgmt: Ensures Riot maintains legally required documentation for notable HR outcomes (ex: involuntary separations, performance improvement plans, disciplinary measures, etc.), and supports all ad-hoc data and documentation requests (ex: Legal requesting Rioter documentation)
- HR Data Exports: Supports all ad-hoc and regular HRIS data export requests
- Data Veracity: Maintains a high-veracity HR data environment, through use of both access controls and proactive and regularly conducted audits
- 5+ years direct experience managing employees in HR-related functions
- 8+ years experience in HR or HR-related role
- Demonstrated experience delivering and managing a case-managed HR transaction environment
- Demonstrated ability / experience in delivering automated case-management solutions
- Experience working with cloud-based, scaled HRIS technologies (ex: Workday, Oracle, SAP etc)
- Experience managing HR transaction environment with global complexity
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.