People Program Manager III, People Shared Services
Job Id: REQ-0003725
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make great talent decisions for the thousands of Rioters spread throughout >20 different offices throughout the world. We contribute our expertise in areas such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, labor relations, etc., etc., so that all Rioters can flourish!
As the People Program Manager III, you will operate at both the 10,000m and 1cm view, making sense of the intertwining and ambitious tendrils of Riot’s People programs and rollouts. You will cultivate allies throughout other Enterprise teams (Legal, Finance, IT, Payroll, etc.) to understand the dependencies between teams and objectives, and how they integrate back to People initiatives. Your goal will be to identify opportunities for orchestrating and sequencing People and Enterprise-led initiatives, ensuring dependencies are understood and communicated, and distilling those plans into a consumable and communicable format for a variety of audiences across the organization.
- Leverages ongoing relationships with People COE functional leaders to produces overarching People-team roadmap(s) and track major initiatives and work in progress
- Acts as People team PMO, coordinating People-led initiatives and Rioter-facing communication
- Organizes / oversees development of People’s board deliverables (ex: quarterly board reports)
- Organizes & facilitates annual People budget planning process with all People-team budget owners
- Works in concert with People-allocated Finance Partner(s) to produce and regularly share budget reporting for People investments
- Organizes & facilities annual People team OKR planning and review processes, produces and manages artifacts / outputs
- Works in partnership with Enterprise PMO and teams (Corporate IT, Legal, Finance, etc) to coordinate and track x-team efforts
- Maintains relationships with Enterprise team delivery leads to cultivate awareness of respective projects, plans and timelines
- At times, acts as Delivery lead for emergent intra-People or intra-Enterprise deliverables or projects, especially for projects that require considerable integration or x-team work
- 6+ years project management / program management experience
- Experience managing large, complex projects with several stakeholders, and preferably with a delivery and execution timelines exceeding 1+ year
- Experience working with some form of group project management software (Trello, Jira, etc.)
- Experience delivering programs or projects within corporate functions, preferably HR or similar (related: IT, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Experience applying Agile, Kanban, Scrum, or Lean development process and practices
- Professional project management certification, such as PMP, CSM, etc.
- Broad knowledge of facilitation techniques and approaches
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.