Development Manager - Global Marketing, Game Marketing
Job Id: REQ-0003748
Development Managers support the team and Brand Managers by owning the translation of brand vision into action and curating a team culture of success. Partnering with a Brand Manager, they own a campaign’s deliverables, making sure tactics come in on time and on budget. They also support Brand Managers with communication and collaboration with on- and off-team partners. This role is responsible for making sure that everything we need to deliver for the milestone’s success is shipped, which includes holding people across the team and on dependent teams accountable for their commitments.
Development Managers demonstrate knowledge of the Production craft in this role through experience working with delivery and prioritization frameworks, delegation, and customer/team member management.
As a Development Manager on the VALORANT Game Marketing Team, you will report to the Marketing Operations Lead.
- Drive the delivery, in partnership with a Brand Manager, of one or more publishing milestones & its associated campaign tactics (both programs and assets)
- Work with Brand Manager partners to determine highest priority work
- Distribute work among pod members, team members and vendors as appropriate
- Direct most of the milestone campaign’s rituals and maintains all milestone artifacts
- Manage relationships, communications, contracts, schedule and work being done with vendors
- Keep worksystem clean, up-to-date
- Facilitate team meetings, discussions, and decisions
- Ensure team’s work matches overall Milestone priorities and goals, as conditions change
- Track and communicates progress to stakeholders and rest of team
- Monitors pod morale; ensures pod & extended campaign team has a safe and supportive environment where they can succeed.
- Knowledge of delivery tools, specifically Airtable; and frameworks for process, rituals
- 2+ years of experience in an Associate or Coordinator role
- Experience in marketing
- Experience working with Trello, Confluence, and Google Drive
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.