Influencer Manager II - NA Regional
Job Id: REQ-0003830
As an Influencer Manager in North America, you'll be responsible for managing the relationships and collaborations with influencers and creators for VALORANT.*
With a deep knowledge of the content creator space, a connection to influencers, and platform knowledge, you will directly contribute to the creation and execution of community-focused efforts. You’ll not only represent Riot’s connection with players, but also advocate for their needs internally.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Publishing - VALORANT in the NA+OCE region and work in a cross-functional publishing team of subject matter experts and passionate professionals.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Foster and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators in North America and Oceania
- Implement community-focused strategies and programs that ladder up to impactful goals and campaigns
- Coordinate with streamers, creators, and talent managers on community collaborations and contracts
- Report on the health of creator ecosystems, advising on best practices and program iterations at Riot
- Collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on quality community support and relationship management
Required Qualifications: (if there are Specific Game Requirements, they would be placed here)
- 3-5 years of influencer management experience with a preferred focus in video games
- A network of influencer relationships and past collaborations showing a breadth of experience
- Strong platform knowledge (including Twitch and YouTube) and hands-on experience collaborating directly with talent
- Comfortable working autonomously, as well as in team environments with stakeholders
- Experience managing social media platforms and communities
- A passion and knowledge for first person shooters.
- Reporting and analysis of community trends and dynamics
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.