Senior Manager, Brand Management MOBA and Strategy
Job Id: REQ-0003867
As Sr Manager, Brand Management you will oversee the holistic EMEA brand narrative and overall go to market strategy for several titles within Riot's MOBA and Strategy games portfolio, capturing the imagination of our EMEA audience, and bringing the next generation of players to the games.
You will lead brand marketing teams across the titles and region, in addition to a team of strategic marketing partners like creative, community and channel strategy. You will be part of the global brand management team MOBA and Strategy, working with the other regions' and the global MOBA leaders working side by side with Riot's Genre leads, esports, entertainment and global marketing partners. You will set the direction of the brand marketing strategy for several titles within a growing and evolving set of player facing goals.
You will report to the Director of Brand Management, EMEA.
- Develop unique product marketing strategies (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for several games and platforms
- Provide marketing insight and guidance to the EMEA brand teams, advocating for the results of publishing activity
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with goals, target audience, and core brand strategy for the games and in consideration of the vision of the portfolio
- Guide successful execution of campaign and initiative development within the team - ensuring outstanding creative experiences that improve standards for marketing across the industry
- Set top-level goals and key results for game marketing efforts, work with partner teams to develop measurement plans, guide marketing research, and enhance the team's collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape
- Be the liaison between the global marketing and product teams and Riot's regional publishing organization - promoting successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership.
- Represent EMEA in global product strategy and SMEs groups
- Be a partner in product strategy; advise on market potential, pricing, distribution channels, and launch sequencing for all products within the title set
- You will manage a team consisting of up to 5 Rioters. You will mentor and provide growth opportunities to the team, and collaboratively bringing together leadership across departments
- 7+ years of experience leading successful brand teams in the video game, technology, or entertainment industry, throughout all stages of the production lifecycle of a product or experience
- 5+ years of experience working across departments and working with executive management
- Good knowledge of marketing disciplines and building cohesive campaign strategy and plans
- 2 years minimum people management experience
- Good understanding of regional/cultural landscape differences and similarities in the gaming communities
- You are up-to-date with the gaming and entertainment industry's newest trends and technologies
- Experience working directly with creative, community, and channel-focused leaders
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Wellness allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!