Producer II (External Development) - Riot Game Operations, xDev Workforce
Job Id: REQ-0003875
As a Producer II, focused on external and co-development within the Extended Development (XDev) Workforce team, you'll engage with game and platform teams to ensure they can seamlessly partner with extended workforces to unlock opportunities for players.
As part of team dedicated to empowering our developers to create player value unburdened by administrative load, you will identify and facilitate strategic solutions that meet the needs of your development teams. You will work with producers, managers, legal and craft experts, purchasing partners, studio heads, and professionals of all kinds to create a first class development experience for our external and internal partners. You will report to the Senior Manager of Production within XDev Workforce.
- Project manage the external resourcing lifecycle from identification of need through completion of work for development teams across the Riot Games Pillar
- Source studio options from internal Riot databases and outside sources
- Oversee allocations and identify shared resource opportunities
- Process requests from multiple teams and navigate the organization to fulfill needs
- Coordinate with Legal and departmental Purchasing Partners to handle POs and SOWs
- Manage aspects of studio relationships, communication, contracts, and schedules
- Collaborate to maintain a database tracking co-development projects, scorecards, and contact information
- Coordinate information and updates with accountable partners within and outside Riot, and help predict issues and troubleshooting
- Post engagement, facilitate retrospectives, documentation and distribution of best practices and re-engagement recommendations.
- Promote best practices for continuous improvement in using extended workforce options across Riot
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the game and platform team forecasts of workforce needs
- Build meaningful and trusting relationships across desks, screens, and time zones through clear two-way communication, planning, and delivery
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management or production
- 2+ years experience working with partners/developers, understanding team structures and roles, production pipelines, and common challenges in co-development
- Experience working with multiple crafts and disciplines to achieve of cross-organizational results
- Experience with COUPA and Vendor Management Systems
- Experience in a consumer-focused technology or entertainment company
- Experience with a game development craft such as production, art, or engineering
- Experience working with legal on partner contracts
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and execution that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.