Job Id: REQ-0003885
As an Accounting Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for managing a number of international teams and lead the accounting operations for a number of key local entities. You will be hands-on with daily accounting, audit, local compliance requirements along with helping to grow the team and tackling technical accounting projects and policies.
You will also play an important leadership role in the Accounting organization around change management, technical advice, improving processes, scaling accounting, company infrastructure and operations.
- Oversee the daily accounting operations, including execution of operational accounting policy and general ledger responsibilities
- Implementing and improving processes/systems to grow the accounting function and safeguard the company
- Provide expertise on the implementation of accounting policies and the accounting for complex transactions
- Review draft contracts to ensure smooth technical accounting and operational use
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring financial results are complete, prepared, materially correct and reported to executive management
- Manage teams across different regions with performance orientation to help grow accounting function with the business
- Coordinate completion of group and Statutory audits along with other local compliance requirements
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A combination of 8+ years of progressive experience in a senior corporate accounting role within entertainment industry and Big 4 entertainment experience
- Experience with US GAAP, IFRS, business processes and internal controls
- Successfully grow a team of experienced accounting professionals
- Hands-on experience in leading accounting operations, monthly accounting close and preparation of financial reports
- Experience on complex accounting transactions
- Operational experience
- ACA (or equivalent) license
- Solid experience with one or more financial ERP systems, preferably Oracle
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.