Job Id: REQ-0003921
As an Influencer Manager you’ll be RU&CIS Riot’s ambassador to the influencer world. You will be responsible for building meaningful and impactful relationships with local influencers, seeking out new talent, and partnering with veterans and new content creators alike. You’ll build thriving collaborations and launch engaging content for the game community.
You’ll ideally be a member of the Riot Games community, and know what truly makes someone an influencer of players’ hearts and minds. You’ll also know that throwing around a checkbook to get the best talent isn’t always as effective as partnering with smart, and creative people to help them speak to their communities about Things That Matter to them.
You will work closely with the with the Central team who will provide strategy, processes and tools; but as a Rioter for the RU & CIS, you'll have a laser focus on leveling up the experience for RU & CIS players.
You will report to the Manager,Brand Action, Russia & CIS. You will be based in Moscow, Russia. You will join a lean but dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities, platforms, and games: VALORANT, League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra and our upcoming releases.
- Identify community creators who are making groundbreaking content for RU&CIS players to expand our influencer network
- Initiate, grow and foster relationships with influencers, support them through any engagement with Riot, track progress and data across their projects with us, and identify ways to level up their craft
- Develop (as needed) a network of agencies and external resources to assist in building, growing and maintaining an influencer network.
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, becoming a trusted resource for best practices, and helping to add tangible value for players, creators and Riot.
- Collaborate externally with content creators across various mediums to create “A+++ would watch again” quality content
- Collaborate internally with Riot teams across the globe to create holistic, thoughtful and strategic experience for players around major publishing beats. Ensure that influencer engagement is never an afterthought
- Represent Riot well in the content creator space, building our reputation as great partners and outstanding collaborators
- Design impactful strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates, provide them with resources, and identify new and exciting opportunities in the space
- Work in a fast paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once
- You’re comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat, or messenger. You write powerful and inspiring creative briefs, while being brand guardian, who protects brand integrity through all creative implementations. You’ll talk a lot with the Russian community so we expect native speakers here.
- You watch more Twitch than YouTube and Netflix combined. We won’t have to explain who Kuplinov is (or Gnumme, or Russkiy Myasnik, or Dread, or FlashInTheNight), because of COURSE you know who Kuplinov is. In fact, you know who the next Kuplinov could be - you relate to them and have dozens of ideas on how to help level up their craft, and get them to where they need to be. You can size up creators, platforms, content and networks - quickly recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of a potential partnership or project
- You have at least three years experience managing and collaborating with streamers in the community. You know how to support an affiliate streamer, a partnered one, and can speak to the differences between them. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and goals. You have a university degree in marketing or other related specialities.
- You’re outgoing and positive by nature. Your enthusiasm is infectious and your expertise is self-evident. It’s easy for you to create genuine relationships, whether that be with Rioters, players, or partners. Relationship management is second nature to you.
- You have the ability to see the big picture and utilise your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats.
- You can work independently and manage time like a Swiss watch. We don’t procrastinate around here -- we’re on players’ time. You’re hyper-focused on creating quality content, while keeping creators and partners consistently in the loop. Some would call you an organization mastermind.
- You’re passionate about play, with a particular affinity for competitive online games. you use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvement
- Medical insurance (inlc. dental services), travel insurance, life insurance
- Parental leave, sick leave compensation
- Player fund (so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games)
- Learning & Development, Sports compensation
- Lunch allowance
- Public transport allowance or parking lot at business center (if available)
- Rioters SWAG
- Double down on your donations
- Daily noms, snacks and fruits in the office
Let's Thrive Together, because together we are better.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!