Business Strategist III - Game Pillar Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003894
As a Business Strategist III, you'll report to the Strategy Director, Strategic Advisory within the Games Pillar. You will work closely with the Games COO and senior Games Pillar leadership to advise and communicate strategy across multiple razors, including studios expansion, talent acquisition strategies (M&A) and operations strategy such as process improvement or resource prioritization.
You will be a Business Strategist III for Riot's Games Pillar Operations leaders, solving key issues facing us and facilitating understanding and collaboration within your projects. You will develop and contribute insights to better inform decisions, and create narratives, develop presentations and organize discussions for leadership across both the Games Pillar organization and wider Riot. You will repot to the Director of Strategic Advisory for Games Pillar Operations.
- Develop insights and summarize strategic and operational recommendations for Games Pillar Operations leadership
- Conduct research and subject matter expert interviews to develop actionable fact bases and develop publishing subject matter expertise
- Develop frameworks that guide senior Games Pillar leadership thinking through complex or ambiguous problem spaces
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses, aligned to relevant strategic frameworks
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to Games Pillar leadership
- Establish trust-based working relationships with team members and leaders across Riot
- 6+ years (or 4+ years with an MBA) of professional experience in management consulting, in-house strategy, or data analysis and visualization with exposure to stakeholder and project management
- 4+ years of experience applying strategic frameworks to business problems
- Eagerness to solve complex business challenges, assisting in Games Pillar mission to help our fast-growing organizations to scale
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).