Producer, Characters - VALORANT
Job Id: 4678
As a Producer on VALORANT, you’ll help with the production efforts of the VALORANT Character team to successfully shepherd production of and launch new characters. You’ll help manage delivery schedules on the day to day, and facilitate efficient team organization that leads to high team morale and output. You’ll work with the character leads and liaise with other teams to ensure character production runs smoothly and produces world class content.
- Create and improve work systems usable by the character team
- Teams work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Keep relevant team systems up to date
- Characters are delivered on time and to quality standards
- 3+ years industry experience
- Have shipped at least one game in a production role
- Experience helping teams through content development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience with live game releases
- Shooter genre affinity
- Shipped multiple games in a content / character production role
- Character pipeline experience on a character driven project such as a character collector or MOBA
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.