Executive Assistant II - Riot International
Job Id: REQ-0003957
Executive Assistants support senior leadership at Riot Games as strategists, consultants, and implementers. They ensure that streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of senior leaders and their teams are met. Executive Assistants also handle the daily management of complex workflows such as relationship management, schedule oversight, food, and beverage planning for meetings, coordination of travel. They are important to senior leadership business matters, crafting necessary communications to all partners, and identifying situations that could affect the success of leadership’s commitments.
As the Executive Assistant for Riot International, you will report to the VP of International.
You will handle the daily management of complex workflows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, external and internal team communications, logistical planning for meetings, calendaring and coordination of travel, and strategic projects. You will create necessary communications to important partners on behalf of your group. The Executive Assistant will liaise with leaders of the Publishing International team and keep the VP apprised of pressing updates and priorities.
- Be the point of contact on behalf of the VP, interfacing with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams, treating sensitive information with appropriate discretion, maintaining confidentiality, and ensuring data integrity
- Confirm goals for meetings and recommend participants’ best approach
- Attend meetings, capture major takeaways, and work with the Executive team’s support staff to ensure follow-up
- Develop and maintain an inventory of critical path projects which require your Executive's oversight
- Design presentations and reports
- Manage logistics such as booking travel, team events/offsite planning, expenses, etc.
- Assist your executive with optimizing planning tools, methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable, and delivery of their action items
- Create and share project information with partners
- Lead meetings on behalf of the International Leadership team
- Contribute to problem definition and implementation of change management
- 5+ years of experience assisting C-suite or comparable leaders
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with executive teams and partners in different countries, in a highly diverse international environment
- Experience managing complex projects/programs through the entire life cycle – from creation to launch to maintenance
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and partners
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion when dealing with highly sensitive information
- Organizational dexterity with executive and business acumen
- Results/action-oriented project management & organizational skills
- Languages: English speaker and proficiency in at least one other language such as French or Spanish.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.