Console Account Strategist - Global Marketing, GCP
Job Id: REQ-0004000
As the Console Account Strategist, you will arrange and execute console marketing and distribution efforts for Riot’s games and publishing businesses. As the strategist, you will utilize your strong relationship and strategy-first skills to drive results with our console partners at the intersection of technology & media - as well as develop, plan and execute complex strategies with varied internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, 1st Party Partnerships, the Console Account Strategist will be the point of contact responsible for working closely with game teams, worldwide publishing teams and business development to drive Riot’s distribution and growth strategy globally.
- Own strategic conversations for the Console & PC storefronts including PlayStation, Microsoft, Nintendo, Steam, Epic, and GOG
- Ensure campaigns are setup thoughtfully during pre-launch conversations and secure top-tier merchandising and marketing for Riot’s portfolio in support post-launch
- Solid knowledge and experience in console marketing, merchandising, and 1st Party strategy initiatives
- A track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Track and report sales and use data to create incremental opportunities for increased business
- Leverage analytics and research to craft business cases for partner opportunities, feature adoption, promotional programs, and other channel activities
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective product merchandising and promotional opportunities
- Act as trusted advisor and industry thought leader
- Develop and refine quantitative and qualitative KPIs to set goals and measure the impact of the partnership publishing initiatives
- Build and manage processes that maximize our potential with our strategic partners (examples: Platform Best practices, distribution launch playbooks, quarterly featuring pitch frameworks, co-marketing opportunities)
- 5 years proven experience in digital console marketing, or related area
- Proven track record as a partner-oriented leader
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA a plus
- Game Industry Knowledge desired
- Gamer a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.