Job Id: REQ-0004011
The Workplace Experience Team (WPX) at Riot is just that - Rioters' experience in the workplace. We are a diverse group of disciplines focused on how Rioters engage with our workplace. This includes Physical Security for our safety; Facilities Operations for our buildings and maintenance; Food and Events programs for daily engagement; Media Systems for our collaboration, presentations, and entertainment; and Occupancy Planning to help us understand how we occupy our world and ways to improve it.
As Office Manager for our Redwood City, California office, reporting to the Director of Workplace Experience, you will play an essential part in supporting our game studio office space by tackling diverse challenges using your administrative experience. You will support programs across game development, platform, and operations teams, and other internal and external partners. You are a champion of studio morale, exemplify our Riot Values, and are passionate about driving Riot's goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality
- Collaborating with office leadership, building management, suppliers, clients, Riot Workplace Experience, Physical Security, Media Systems, and visitors
- Work with building management on staffing changes, office maintenance, and parking issues
- Manage office budget and work with Riot Workplace Experience team to budget centralized expenses
- Order stationery, furniture, and breakroom supplies, and maintain the kitchen/break rooms with items so that they are always well-stocked and free of clutter
- Work with building management on any office upkeep or repairs
- Mail packages and letters and oversee the mailroom
- Monitor and improve office environment to ensure that the Riot Workplace Experience standards are met
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up-to-date with the Central Health and Safety Officer
- Update contact information for all staff, vendors, and clients
- Plan and support large, studio-wide meetings and events, manage events calendar and documentations
- Support recruiting, new employee onboarding, and marketing/branding
- Other general administrative responsibilities: ordering meals, managing vendor relationships; data entry
- 3+ years of experience as an office manager or similar role in the game or tech industry
- Office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Proficient with G-Suite or related software
- Extensive knowledge of office moves and office build-outs
- Create and maintain procedures, communication, and safety information
- Experienced in handling administrative and executive support related tasks, with little or no supervision
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payment and invoice processing
- Respond well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects
- Bachelor's Degree
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.