Game Producer II - Unpublished MMO
Job Id: REQ-0005175
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a delivery-focused Producer on Riot’s Unpublished MMO Project you will partner with the Production Director to support one of Riot’s most exciting R&D projects. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with other teams runs smoothly. You will oversee delivery, build work systems, keep the team focused, and provide stakeholders with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the MMO Production Director.
- Lead delivery and process for a cross-functional team of game developers
- Manage and improve work systems and team performance metrics
- Identify misalignment areas in development and develop risk mitigation plans
- Build strong relationships with partner teams and craft working agreements to manage joint projects
- Minimum 3 years experience leading production efforts for cross-functional game development teams using agile methodologies
- Experience leading teams through the full feature development lifecycle (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience producing teams on live service games
- Experience producing core gameplay and/or systems focused teams
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.