Senior Technical Product Manager - Infrastructure Platform, CIT
Job Id: REQ-0005245
As a Senior Technical Product Manager within the Core Infrastructure Technology (CIT) Team, you will collaborate with engineering teams and product managers to provide and improve a reliable and efficient infrastructure for our games, supporting the entire lifecycle from launch to operations at a global scale. You will be responsible for creating the requirements, priorities and meaningful success metrics for products and features. This role reports into the Director, Technical Product Management.
Your customers and users range from game teams (both R&D teams and already established games like League of Legends) to other non-game specific internal technical teams. The portfolio of teams within the scope of this role have multiple operational models, your approach will be flexible and adaptable depending on the occasion .
- Collaboratively build the vision, strategy and success metrics for products and projects within the CIT space
- Engage with our customers and partners to learn about the needs of our ecosystem
- Lead collaboration across our teams, customers and partners to guide feature priorities, product releases and customer engagement
- Embed with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
- Understand the technical effects of decisions and product change impact
- Leverage engineering input to identify future improvement opportunities
- Build healthy relationships with engineering and customer teams at Riot to foster cross-team collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years professional experience in technical product management, operations analysis, or engineering
- Solid fundamentals of system engineering, cloud technologies, operating systems (Linux), automation, virtualization and containers are highly desired
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.