Brand Manager II - Global Marketing, League of Legends
Job Id: REQ-0005342
Brand Management at Riot is focused on our players and fans. Our philosophy is to make it better to be a player: Brand at Riot exists to ensure player trust, inspire fandom and provide meaningful experiences for everything we do — across Riot and our portfolio of games, Esports, and entertainment.
As the Brand Manager II for League of Legends (PC), you will partner cross-divisionally across product, creative, production, comms, operations, regions, and channels to create and deploy industry-leading campaigns. Your work will help shape global perception of the brand and ensure that the work complements the product in creating cohesive and resonant experiences that meet goals for our players. You will work closely with and report to the Sr. Manager, Brand Management, League of Legends (PC).
- Create campaign briefs, develop go-to-market plans, and define the player journey to guide global campaign execution and meet the strategic needs of League of Legends marketing beats throughout the year.
- Partner with members across product, game marketing, channel marketing, regional marketing, and other service teams to develop and produce experiences at a high-quality bar.
- Manage relationships to ensure agreement on organizational goals, audience insights, campaign strategy, product positioning, and ongoing deliverables.
- Establish data-informed goals and measurement plans in partnership with Insights teams to achieve targets and identify further actions based on findings.
- Manage campaign budgets in partnership with production teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- 4+ years of experience in brand management, product marketing or agency equivalent role.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, developing, and executing successful marketing briefs and campaigns to bring digital or consumer products to market.
- Experience influencing marketing and product leaders and collaborating across multiple teams.
- Experience working with agency or creative partners to give/receive constructive feedback and ensure brand resonance.
- Intimate knowledge of the global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations, trends and how they impact our business.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- Experience applying hypothesis-driven thinking and using tools to analyze data and report results.
- Experience working on cross-platform products that serve digital audiences.
- Experience optimizing marketing activations across multiple channels.
- Experience collaborating with regional teams to develop global activations that allow for local expressions.
- Knowledge of brand building and brand identity development.
- Experience working on cultural brands that serve passionate audiences and fanbases.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.