Technical Product Manager III, Content Support - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0005354
Technical Product Managers combine deep technical knowledge and experience with product leadership capabilities to enable Riot Games to deliver key products and supporting systems to players. You will develop and execute development strategies on Riot's products and technologies while leading diverse teams to deliver creative solutions to our most difficult technical challenges.
As Technical Product Manager III on VALORANT’s Content Support team, you will drive the creation of internal tools that allow our content developers to efficiently create exciting new content for our players. Your vision and leadership will ensure we stay one step ahead of the needs of our artists and game designers. As we move to a multi-platform future, your work will be pivotal in ensuring that players across PC, mobile, and console are all able to fully enjoy the world of VALORANT.
- Develop the technical product vision and development strategy for the team
- Manage relationships with the art and game design disciplines to ensure you’re meeting their needs
- Manage the product team backlog, product road map, and development processes for the team
- Manage important requirements, customer and partner communications, and ensure the product team is aligned with Riot's goals
- Review and develop Service Level Agreements and Goals with all core customers
- Partner and collaborate with the Engineering Manager and Technical Leads to align on the product and technical plan the team executes against.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience preferably on an internal tools team
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine technical product vision
- Understand operational and development challenges and conflict resolution techniques
- Hands-on experience leading agile teams
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.