Financial Analyst - Management Reporting (Games)
Job Id: REQ-0005517
The Games Studios Finance team at Riot is dedicated to helping Riot's most senior leadership make the best decisions for Players. Our team strives to provide the strongest insights on game development and operations at Riot while looking for ways to improve processes to unlock our developers' focus to provide the highest value to our players.
As the Financial Analyst - Management Reporting, reporting to the Games Pillar Head of Finance, you will be a member of the Finance team within the Games Pillar group responsible for managing the financial sources of truth and tools that allow the Games Pillar Finance to advise its partners and leaders. You will use your wizardry to maintain the data and systems that allow better decision making for leadership from a strategic and financial lens. Your experience in financial data analysis and data governance sets you up to help all Games Pillar Finance team members to provide strategic insights to their collaborators. Our customers are the senior decision makers in the game development and supporting teams and the leaders overseeing it all. Our goal is to arm them with the information they need to make the correct strategic decisions for Riot.
- Evolve and manage Riot's Financial Reporting Ecosystem for Games Pillar, which includes our financial data source of truth, financial reporting and forecasting software platform, working with other financial impacting systems at Riot and our inventory of financial reports
- Work with Games Pillar Finance team members to create tools, standardized reports and establish best practices around financial reporting and analysis
- Craft reports and presentations that are easily understood by all levels of Games Pillar leadership
- Oversee accuracy of Games Pillar's financial data and managing any related processes to ensure ongoing integrity
- Build and improve financial processes within Games Pillar to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of all Finance team members. This includes providing coding guidance to relevant financial systems, improving allocation processes, and working and supporting Enterprise Finance teams
- 3 or more years of experience in finance, consulting or corporate strategy at a medium-large company, or with perhaps some of those years in a technology role
- Experience managing financial reporting and forecasting software tools
- FP&A experience and solid accounting foundation with an ability to easily translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating reports
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.