Senior Business Strategist - Corporate Operations
Job Id: REQ-0005594
The Corporate Operations team is the execution arm for the CEO and President of Riot Games. Our mission is to amplify the impact of Riot's executive team by being a thought partner, facilitator, and executor. We're accountable for the following: incubating internal strategic capabilities, managing the CEO and President’s presence, operating Riot's leadership rituals, leading and performing special projects, and supporting the leadership team.
As Senior Business Strategist - Corporate Operations, you will sit within Corporate Ops team reporting to the Sr. Manager Operations Strategy & Special Projects. You will work on high profile projects on behalf of Riot leadership on internal strategic, operational and organizational topics. You will own distinct parts of these projects, working closely with Riot’s leadership to develop our operational strategy, and driving teams to deliver on that strategy.
- Work in a team to deliver on strategic projects to improve Riot’s operations, with full ownership over a distinct part of the project.
- Take charge of gathering information, executing analyses, and preparing recommendations.
- Synthesize complex information into alternatives for Riot.
- Effectively engage with Riot Leadership to discuss strategic alternatives, building a trust-based relationship.
- Prepare reports and presentations at a senior executive level, representing complex information in a structured manner.
- Drive decision-making by providing a clear recommendation backed with solid analyses to Riot’s leadership.
- Work with Riot’s Enterprise teams to drive change, and move the organization into action.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Management Consulting, or an MBA degree.
- 6-8+ years of experience working on projects of strategic importance, with visibility to executive leadership.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to structure out nebulous spaces.
- Experience translating complex information into structured recommendations and rallying teams to drive change.
- Experience working closely with senior executives.
- Experience designing and driving large-scale transformation programs.
- Experience with change management in large scale organizations.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).